• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Would you face Brett Lee?

howardj

International Coach
Swervy said:
reminds me of the story of the fella who was batting against a bowling machine, and the ball rocketed into his foot...he promptly collapsed to the floor in agony, only then to have his ribs broken by the following ball, as no-one turned the machine off
:laugh: :laugh:

chooka_nick

International 12th Man
Swervy said:
reminds me of the story of the fella who was batting against a bowling machine, and the ball rocketed into his foot...he promptly collapsed to the floor in agony, only then to have his ribs broken by the following ball, as no-one turned the machine off...luckily it didnt hit him in the groinal regions though
...I just laughed despite the fact that that really isn't funny :-O

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
Swervy said:
reminds me of the story of the fella who was batting against a bowling machine, and the ball rocketed into his foot...he promptly collapsed to the floor in agony, only then to have his ribs broken by the following ball, as no-one turned the machine off...luckily it didnt hit him in the groinal regions though
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
benchmark00 said:
In the nets about 2 and a half years ago i turned the bowling machine up to 160 and well outside off, 2nd ball it swung and broke my toe.

That is all.
That would suck.

I broke my toe when i pushed a friend in the back at the beach and his heel hit my toe and caused it to pop out of place :)

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Jono said:
I never knew a person had more than one stump to give someone full view of :ph34r:
:laugh:

Reminds me of an old joke:

Guy goes to see his doctor & says,

"Doctor, I have two willies but the left one is sore because I masterbate so much."

Doctor replies,

"Pull the other one"

(sorry) :ph34r:

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Swervy said:
what a great thread...62 views..61 posts...an afridi like strike rate
Probably because anyone who comes in feels the desperate need to mention their groinal region (or someone else's)

Dark Hunter

State Vice-Captain
I'd take pads and a box. I have enough faith in my eye that i'd be able to pick the bouncer.
Having said that, i'd like to invite all of you to my funeral, to be held a couple of days after the net session.:p

Jdz

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Dear god, this thread is non stop laughter!

And yeah, I'd take on Lee for money, I mean just do what alot of tail enders do, back away and get clean bowled.

Groinal btw.