• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW awards for 16-23 of April

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Congrats to all winners. :) Well done.

Special congrats to Sean. He has been on fire this week. We may not agree on everything but you have been in awesome posting form this week. :)

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
sirjeremy11 said:
Just like to inform the judges to watch out for me this week. I will, repeat, will have my Skull back.
I always thought you were a bit soft in the head...

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Poor form in the awards thread, Eddie and Voltman. You two are giving the judges a good look at your substandard material.

archie mac

International Coach
DanielFullard said:
Rats!!! I made the effort this week, started some thread that have got a lot of debate going and still nothing
Yes you were very close to best thread, but James being the boss, well safe to say Marc over ruled me :laugh: (just kidding) keep posting:)

DanielFullard

U19 Vice-Captain
archie mac said:
Fixated on facts and figures! :)
Oh cool. Yeh that seems to be a good thread. Nice to see people bothered replying to and debating the threads I did this week. Some good convo's going on

Glad my CC predictions were overlooked or my first award may have been the one I least wanted:laugh:

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
Poor form in the awards thread, Eddie and Voltman. You two are giving the judges a good look at your substandard material.
So?

You have plenty of opportunity to give the judges just as much cash...

...I mean just much of a look at your own equally substandard material.