• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Simon Jones Over-rated?

BoyBrumby

Englishman
TT Boy said:
His not what I call contemporary, Kris is a country music performer who was big in the 70s also he was (is) an actor who was in some fantastic films in the 1970s and 80s (and to a lesser extent the Blade trilogy). His pretty well renowned, are very own David Icke (the son of Christ) believes Kris to be part of the Babylonian Brotherhood, whose real form is that of a reptilian Alien (who is part of the same reptilian bloodline that Adolf Hitler and people such as George Bush are/were part of), also according to Icke, Kris is hell bent on a New World Order, a member of the Illuminati, very Deus Ex.
I'm very intrigued to know where your chain of thought is going with this.... :laugh:

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
TT Boy said:
His not what I call contemporary, Kris is a country music performer who was big in the 70s also he was (is) an actor who was in some fantastic films in the 1970s and 80s (and to a lesser extent the Blade trilogy). His pretty well renowned, are very own David Icke (the son of Christ) believes Kris to be part of the Babylonian Brotherhood, whose real form is that of a reptilian Alien (who is part of the same reptilian bloodline that Adolf Hitler and people such as George Bush are/were part of), also according to Icke, Kris is hell bent on a New World Order, a member of the Illuminati, very Deus Ex.
Walks very, very, very slowly away looking at his fingernails, gets to the corner and legs it - only to run head first into L Ron Hubbard.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
honestbharani said:
We should just agree to disagree here. For me, the saying "lightning seldom strikes the same place twice" says it all. I am not saying Jones will not be able to repeat his Ashes heroics again, but I would like to base things on more than one series. Srinath and Kumble won a game for INdia with the bat, but it was never gonna happen again. Simpler concept.
But lightning can strike the same place twice. It's not likely, but it can.

It's logic. If something happens, it is possible.

*agrees to disagree*