• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Article on cricket

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
for school I need a news article for a vocal exam, I intend to do it about cricket or something that has to do with it, I need a news article with views and opinions on things, I was looking for a article a review for the 2006 county season maybe, can't really find it.
other ideas are welcome too!
hope you guys can help me!

Pedro Delgado

International Debutant
Kweek said:
for school I need a news article for a vocal exam, I intend to do it about cricket or something that has to do with it, I need a news article with views and opinions on things, I was looking for a article a review for the 2006 county season maybe, can't really find it.
other ideas are welcome too!
hope you guys can help me!
There's a BBC one here for all the counties this season. Dunno if it's what you're after.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/cricket/counties/4805480.stm

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
no, I have a vocal exam, and I need to talk about the article, so it has to have views and opinions, I could do something boring like birdflu, but i'd rather do it about Cricket.
so im looking for a article with a preview on the 2006 season, or something.

DanielFullard

U19 Vice-Captain
So do you need the article to have views in it or do you have to give your views on the article?

Try Cricinfo for the recent article discussing the battle for the number 2 test team in the world. Try the latest Wisen for the many debates in the editorial