• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW awards for 9-16 April

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Sanz said:
Congratulations to you and other winners, Well deserved :) Dont post so much HB, there wont be enough room for all those trophies you have been collecting lately. ;)

Great Job by Archie Mac !! I really look forward to this thread every week now and I am sure it motivates some of us to contribute positively.;);)
Charming - I do all the work, and the Aussie steals my thunder.

Bloody convicts!

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
archie mac said:
Thanks for the feedback, but don't forget Marc he actually picks most of the winners, and always the Skull :)
Not always the skull - I won it one week and would never vote for myself.

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
marc71178 said:
Charming - I do all the work, and the Aussie steals my thunder.

Bloody convicts!
You will get your thunder when your second sentence is more than 2 words. :);)

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
I have a feeling that I will be the next winner of Agarkar/Mohammad award for trying. :laugh:

DanielFullard

U19 Vice-Captain
Still haven't won one. Thats two weeks I have tried for the "Vaguest Post" award and tow failures......:laugh:

Now Im launching a bid for poster of the week......my rants at Durham loosing to Kent are probably left alone though

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
DanielFullard said:
Still haven't won one. Thats two weeks I have tried for the "Vaguest Post" award and tow failures......:laugh:

Now Im launching a bid for poster of the week......my rants at Durham loosing to Kent are probably left alone though

Yea but maybe they will let you buy some milk?

Armadillo

State Vice-Captain
DanielFullard said:
Sorry, am I being stupid here because I didn't get that. After 6 hours of studying it cant' be helped :laugh:
I think silentstriker is launching his own bid for the vaguest poster award.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
PS. If I don't win an award next week, I'm going to beat my girlfriend. So for your own conscience, I better win.

/Actually, she'd kick my ***.

Langeveldt

Soutie
archie mac said:
6. Inzamam Award (Vaguest poster of the week) We are not sure what he his talking about, but we hope he knows. And the Winner is: chris.hinton for this click here What the? :wacko:
hahah! Thats amazing, how does he.. I just, thats incredible