• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in West Indies

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
Guyz how is the light there, i would assume from yesterday's Rain and so on, we would finish early.. but am i wrong?? if so.. how many overs max do u people think we can play today??

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Sanz said:
Guilty as Charged. Glad to be proved wrong. :whip:

Congratulations to the great man on a well deserved and well timed century.

Glad to be proved wrong? WTF? I thought you were an India fan. I'm dissapointed as hell that Lara scored a century against us.

Benny2k1

U19 12th Man
alternative said:
Guyz how is the light there, i would assume from yesterday's Rain and so on, we would finish early.. but am i wrong?? if so.. how many overs max do u people think we can play today??

Groundstaff seem to be ready to bring covers on but it it does rain it should only be a breif break apparently

viktor

State Vice-Captain
Was looking at the scorecard and Pathan and VRV have so far bowled 11 and 10 overs this innings as against 16 by Sehwag. Given that the wickets aren't going to be greentops, it might make sense to have Bhajji in for VRV in the next match.
I've given up on this match.

viktor

State Vice-Captain
Kumble to Bravo, no run, DROPPED! Kaif at short leg, Bravo turns it to short leg, lobs up of Kaif's boot, Dhoni tries to reach it, fails to do so.

Don't tell me jumpin' jack was jumpin' again!!!

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
viktor said:
Kumble to Bravo, no run, DROPPED! Kaif at short leg, Bravo turns it to short leg, lobs up of Kaif's boot, Dhoni tries to reach it, fails to do so.

Don't tell me jumpin' jack was jumpin' again!!!
It was very sharp indeed, although he gave himself no chance

viktor

State Vice-Captain
hmmm...well its too late anyway....I had a bad feeling Lara would play well today...
then again...almost 11 overs left...Bravo gone!!

Last edited:

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
India's decision to leave out Bhajji at the expense of VRV continues to baffle me. ;) Also, If India can bowl more overs within the given time, then I guess we have more than 11 overs left. ;)

adharcric

International Coach
The last two overs from Munaf were world-class. If only he can do that throughout the match.
Now we need to demolish the Windies in the next two matches, survived twice.

Last edited: