• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Attn: Liam - Carlitos Lopez

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Son Of Coco said:
Exactly, Chris Rogers was there when I was playing actually. Some of the guys that are playing Premier League aren't that hot either so...you do get some wildcards pop up in different divisions from time to time though.
Hmm..

quick4mindia

School Boy/Girl Captain
Das was writing columns for an Indian newspaper about his county experiences. though the writings appeared as if they were written for class 8 english literature.8-)

open365

International Vice-Captain
superkingdave said:
Bacup might think they have a case, although the likes of Saeed Anwar and Ryan Hinds play in my local league.
Saeed Anwar's retired and i don't even know who Ryan Hinda is.

SS DAS on the other hand, is workign his way(slowly) back to international cricket.

steds

Hall of Fame Member
open365 said:
i don't even know who Ryan Hinds is.
West Indian slow left armer who can bat a bit. Got youth on his side, but let's face it, he'll never be Dave Mohammed.

As for mr. Das getting back into the Indian side. As great as I think he is, it's not happening.

open365

quick4mindia said:
Das was writing columns for an Indian newspaper about his county experiences. though the writings appeared as if they were written for class 8 english literature.8-)
He is? I must remind our chairman to pay him less money, maybe then we'll be able to get some bloody nets around here...*rambles*

Anyway, he should be arriving here sometime in the week, hope he's worth the cash

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
open365 said:
Saeed Anwar's retired and i don't even know who Ryan Hinda is.

SS DAS on the other hand, is workign his way(slowly) back to international cricket.
Bacup have Chris Cairns.

steds

Hall of Fame Member
open365 said:
He is? I must remind our chairman to pay him less money, maybe then we'll be able to get some bloody nets around here...*rambles*

Anyway, he should be arriving here sometime in the week, hope he's worth the cash
Scored a 200 in 40 overs for Newton Le Willows in 2004. Good signing for a club side.

open365

steds said:
As for mr. Das getting back into the Indian side. As great as I think he is, it's not happening.
Bah! What do you know? He'll probably come here, so how much of a **** hole organization it is and be so scared of playing leauge cricket again he'll get really good just to get into the international side and never visit Liverpool again.

open365

Neil Pickup said:
Bacup have Chris Cairns.
I'd be suprised if he could manage 4 games without being injured with the ferocious competition at club level.

200 in 40 overs!?:-O

Bye Bye relagation