• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Clive Lloyd legacy - champs or chumps?

archie mac

International Coach
Richard said:
You think so?
I think it pretty middle-of-the-range, myself.
Well you didn't like 'play that funky music' so I am afraid I am not holding too much faith in your choice of music :laugh:

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Well, there are 2 reasons I don't like that.
Rest assured, though - I'm very much an oldies-music fan, much more so than the rubbish contemporary hiphop-r'n'b.

Dasa

International Vice-Captain
Richard said:
Rest assured, though - I'm very much an oldies-music fan, much more so than the rubbish contemporary hiphop-r'n'b.
Please don't generalise about things you don't know about.

archie mac

International Coach
Richard said:
Not wanting to offend Dasa, I am also not a fan of most of the new stuff, but then again I am almost 40 :)

The new bands I do like are 'The White Stripes' and Wolf Mother (spelling)

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
Dasa said:
Please don't generalise about things you don't know about.
You have now effectively restricted Richard to a single subject of conversation - South African test cricket history 1971-1991.

Well done. :thumbup:

Dasa

International Vice-Captain
archie mac said:
Not wanting to offend Dasa, I am also not a fan of most of the new stuff, but then again I am almost 40 :)

No offence caused. Music is a very personal thing. It's just that Richard calling something rubbish is a bit much, as I hardly think he's an expert on the music he hates.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
archie mac said:

Got the spelling right, just its all one word. Wolfmother :cool:

Yeah they have come out with one hell of a ripper first album. Good stuff.

archie mac

International Coach
Jono said:
Got the spelling right, just its all one word. Wolfmother :cool:

Yeah they have come out with one hell of a ripper first album. Good stuff.
Yes great album they remind me of LZ mixed with BS :)

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
No offence caused. Music is a very personal thing. It's just that Richard calling something rubbish is a bit much, as I hardly think he's an expert on the music he hates.
True. 'Twas poor, that one.