• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dirty Shoes

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
Hahaha the ol' Turbanator. At first I thought it was a joke - a la the ABC's 'Ricky Wong' parody - when they were like "He's actually a keen cricketer, he plays with all the customs". :laugh:

Raymond

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Follow the link on the video, type it in url- the web page has more videos?

How does one put videos like that in a web page, i mean directly

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
The customs official obviously thought he knew something when he said the guy in the truban (Harbajhan Singh) took 9 or 10 wickets in an innings. Pity he was wrong lol.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Fully expected Harbhajan to trot out "don't you know who I am?" any moment!

Didn't wanna declare his boots because he couldn't be arsed to repack his bag! & some people argue top sportsmen are spoilt! :p