• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

my brother is 8 and his highest score is 55 not out

prossj

Cricket Spectator
can anyone beat that
i have 2 frends that r 14 and we play with him he made 55 not out with one six.

Cameron-Moss

U19 12th Man
Well I'm now 10, but was then 9 I beat your brothers score not by much though. I average 15 - 30 but my best is 75* my mates give up playing. They are 12, 11, and 12.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
When I was 13 I was in a threesome with Jessica Alba and Jennifer Hawkins. And I also got out for a duck.

Which would you have? :ph34r:

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Cameron-Moss said:
Well I'm now 10, but was then 9 I beat your brothers score not by much though. I average 15 - 30 but my best is 75* my mates give up playing. They are 12, 11, and 12.
It's never good when you can't work out if something's sarcastic or not.

(Note, SS, my brain may be fried to the edge of sanity as a result of teaching 6 year olds for the last three days, but I can still work out you're taking the smeg. Cameron, however, I've no idea.)

Cameron-Moss

U19 12th Man
Silentstriker why the hell would I want to know that you was dirty with 2 others girls. It crap and dumb. And I wasn't being Sarcastic Neil.

Last edited:

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Cameron-Moss said:
Silentstriker why the hell would I want to know that you was dirty with 2 others girls. It crap and dumb. And I wasn't being Sarcastic Neil.
Right, fair enough, good to see I'm still at least partially awake.

I had assumed you were 15 or so. I think it was the ability to write in proper sentences and use capital letters properly that confused me.

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
I've made 32 off 19...with 3 fours... in my Inter-School league which is a 15 overs per side game.

Cameron-Moss

U19 12th Man
Neil Pickup said:
Right, fair enough, good to see I'm still at least partially awake.

I had assumed you were 15 or so. I think it was the ability to write in proper sentences and use capital letters properly that confused me.
I dont like using the so called " Slang " As I did for about 1 month non-stop, and had to write a newspaper on the computer for school, and I typed all up in Slang. Lol. :laugh: