• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

my brother is 8 and his highest score is 55 not out

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Cameron-Moss said:
I dont like using the so called " Slang " As I did for about 1 month non-stop, and had to write a newspaper on the computer for school, and I typed all up in Slang. Lol. :laugh:
I'm guessing you go to a private school...?

Raptor11

Cricket Spectator
my little brother never gets 50 in the yard
Hehe, my little bro' (eleven years of age) holds a record of; Without any wickets: 37-0
WIth Wickets: 72-3

My personal score:
Runs in my batting session (Before going out): 91-0 (I hit 5 fours and 3 sixes, but mainly ones and twos0)
Record of below two wickets: 103-1
(This was with a standard proper cricket softball)

I know i might seem to be a freak for doin' this, but I actually tally (count) the amount of ducks i get and divide it by the amount of matches to get a average.

Last edited: