• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket club rocked by *** shop deal..

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
yeah i heard about this on the radio earlier, i dread to think what would have been on the shirts they had made up

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
i just find it bemusing how anyone running the club could have been so stupid to think they could make a deal like this without anyone batting an eyelid myself.

archie mac

International Coach
Can't see anything wrong with it myself, the government are happy to collect taxes from these places, they are legal so what is the problem.

We had a footy ground (Aussie Rules) that was going to be sponsored by a mobile phone company, but because it would be called 'Crazy John's' it was refused.

Pedro Delgado

International Debutant
Kweek said:
whats the problem ? sorry, i dont see any...wait im dutch ;p
Ish different over here, whilsht we are having tea and caksh, you are having sowna and watching ****o, for sure.