• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW awards for 2 to 9 of April

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
archie mac said:
Yes that was the one that we had in first place until that SOC jumped in front of you.

If you can tell me one more I will give you the other two :)
You wait until you see what I've got in store for you later this week.

If I win three times on the trot, do I get to keep the troph.... oh, sugar. I've dropped it. Has anyone got any virtual glue?

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
archie mac said:
Yes that was the one that we had in first place until that SOC jumped in front of you.

If you can tell me one more I will give you the other two :)
It's 1.06am here. I think I'll call it quits at one of the four. Besides, there's fun to be had on the Aussie v Bangladesh thread. It's just like the world-record chase by the Saffas a few weeks ago - the Aussie posters, by and large, are happy to give credit, but there's always one or two that get their green-and-gold Jockey Juniors in a twist.

archie mac

International Coach
luckyeddie said:
You wait until you see what I've got in store for you later this week.

If I win three times on the trot, do I get to keep the troph.... oh, sugar. I've dropped it. Has anyone got any virtual glue?
Your in such good form at the moment mate, we had better make it 5 in a row, and we will re-name the award to one of your choice :)

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
archie mac said:
Your in such good form at the moment mate, we had better make it 5 in a row, and we will re-name the award to one of your choice :)
I'm rapidly running out of material so that's never going to happ.... excuse me a minute.

(removes <ignore> from Richard)

Sorted.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Voltman said:
It's 1.06am here. I think I'll call it quits at one of the four. Besides, there's fun to be had on the Aussie v Bangladesh thread. It's just like the world-record chase by the Saffas a few weeks ago - the Aussie posters, by and large, are happy to give credit, but there's always one or two that get their green-and-gold Jockey Juniors in a twist.
Reminds me of that game they last in India when there were absolutely no comments about the pitch when Clarke was taking 6-9, but as soon as they were bowled out the second time the ptich was terrible...

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
To hell with you guys. I'm going to create my own award: Silentstriker's award for the best silentstriker post of the week.

archie mac

International Coach
Voltman said:
Well to be honest I wrote my report on Day One through gritted teeth, but I tried to be fair
:)

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
marc71178 said:
And the winner this week is Luckyeddie.
There ought to be a Ricky Ponting award for the greatest one-liner of the week - and you should have it for that.

As brilliant as "We'll have a bowl, mate" or "Bangladesh shouldn't be playing test cricket".

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
luckyeddie said:
There ought to be a Ricky Ponting award for the greatest one-liner of the week - and you should have it for that.

As brilliant as "We'll have a bowl, mate" or "Bangladesh shouldn't be playing test cricket".

hahahahah :laugh: :laugh: :lol:

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
luckyeddie said:

There goes the Shahid Afridi Award for next week. :laugh: :laugh:

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
luckyeddie said:

Well I'm glad to be of service in providing the fodder. :@