• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official India & Pakistan in the United Arab Emirates***

adharcric

International Coach
This is brilliant. Sehwag has regained his touch after seeing Pakistani green. 300 would be solid.

EDIT: Oh man, I jinxed em. Oh well, good delivery from Afridi.

Fusion

Global Moderator
I would say a 320 total looks probable at this point for India. This is going to be a really tough chase for Pakistan.

Fusion

Global Moderator
Well for some reason the run rate is going DOWN. I would have expected India to really go for it by now. Also.....am I the only one from the CW community paying attention? Where is everyone? I'm getting lonely.

adharcric

International Coach
Don't worry mate, I'm watching too. Dravid should retire himself, that would be a classy move and annoying as hell for Pakistan.

Fusion

Global Moderator
adharcric said:
Don't worry mate, I'm watching too. Dravid should retire himself, that would be a classy move and annoying as hell for Pakistan.
Well he deserves his 100. What a class knock!

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
great shots by Dhoni.. and Dravid in his 90's now..
comon INDIA!!
Asif still bowling a great line tho.. and Afridi bowled a superb spell..

adharcric

International Coach
We need at least 275. From there, anything close to 300 is a bonus. If we get less than 275 with less than 4 wickets down, it's pretty sad.

adharcric

International Coach
Fusion said:
Asif bowls Dravid!! Even as a Pakistani fan, I feel bad for him not getting the century.
Actually, I don't feel bad. I'm happy he got bowled. I'm sure even Dravid would give up the century if it means 20 more runs on the board and a better chance for his team to win.

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
adharcric said:
Actually, I don't feel bad. I'm happy he got bowled. I'm sure even Dravid would give up the century if it means 20 more runs on the board and a better chance for his team to win.

I doubt Dravid would have, But if it was Tendulkar's oh yeh not to worry lets just declare now.. thats what he would say...

adharcric

International Coach
alternative said:
I doubt Dravid would have, But if it was Tendulkar's oh yeh not to worry lets just declare now.. thats what he would say...
No I'm SURE he would. He was playing absolutely reckless shots, exposing his stumps all the way. It's pretty clear he was trying the "hit out or get out" approach for the team.