Please remember this is a bit of fun, and is not designed to upset anyone
Best of The Best
1. Shahid Afridi Award for (Best post of the week) Like an innings by the great man, it does not have to be very long, to be great viewing. And the Winner is: luckeddie for this click here Showing humour and not a little cricket knowledge to boot.
2. Shane Warne Award for (Best thread of the week) Like his bowling it must be interesting but just like his private life it can also be controversial. And the Winner is:Matt79 for this click here
3. The Skull Award (Funniest poster for the week) Just like the king of the one liner Kerry OíKeefe, can also be serious. And the Winner is:Marc71178 click here and yes I was the judge this week, sorry Richard but it made me laugh
4. The Sobers Award (Most varied poster of the week) The true all-rounder of CW you must be able to contribute to a number of threads. And the Winner is: jot1 has been zooming around the threads this week. Well done jot1
5. Tony Greig Award (Worst prediction of the week) Will he ever live down that ĎWe will make them grovelí prediction re- the West Indies? And the Winner is: PY click here this was a hard one this week, donít any of you want to win the Greigy? And good to see PY put his hand up click here
6. Inzamam Award (Vaguest poster of the week) We are not sure what he his talking about, but we hope he knows. And the Winner is:TIF for this click here slur on an entire nation. Donít worry TIF NZs always forgive for underhand dealings just ask GSC
7. The Sir Geoffrey Award (Most knowledgeable poster of the week) We were going to call this the Richie Benaud award, but after speaking to Boycs, he assured us he new twice as much as Richie. And the Winner is: Pedro Delgado. Has shown some good cricket sense this week. Well done PD
8. The Bradman Award (Overall CW poster of the week) Simply the best no matter what the debate or criteria. And the Winner is: Sanz. On the top of his game this week, and some very impressive posts. Well done Sanz.
9. Agarkar/Mohammed award for ('At least their trying' award)
just like the players this award is named after, they may not be quite good enough for any other award, but at least we remember them. And the Winner is: C_C. Seems to be arguing with 8 people on 5 different threads at a time. Annoys the Aussies the most, not sure why though with posts like this click here Keep it up C_C never a dull moment with you around.