• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Australia in Bangladesh

oz_fan

International Regular
Autobahn said:
Hope Lee and warne get rested, they deserve it after a long summer.
Yeah they should get a rest, the selectors should have blooded some new players. I would have also have liked to have seen Gillespie in action, even though it wouldn't be a true test he might have gotten a confidence boost from being selected and returned to the Gillespie of old in time for the Ashes.

fishyguy

U19 12th Man
The 18 man squad annonced are:

Squad: Habibul Bashar (capt.), Khaled Mashud, Nafees Iqbal, Mohammad Ashraful, Javed Omar, Rajin Saleh, Aftab Ahmed, Shahriar Nafees, Alok Kapali, Mushfiqur Rahim, Mohammed Rafique, Manjarul Islam Rana, Mashrafee Bin Mortuza, Tapash Baisya, Enamul Haque, Abdur Razzak Raj, Syed Rasel and Shahadat Hossain.

Man we gotta get rid of Tapash. Its sad that our 4th best fast bowler is paposh.

We really need a quality spinner. The spinners we have are really ordinary.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Quality spinner your joking aren't you, Mohammed Rafique and Enamul Haque Jnr are you best bowlers outside Mashrafee.

fishyguy

U19 12th Man
chaminda_00 said:
Quality spinner your joking aren't you, Mohammed Rafique and Enamul Haque Jnr are you best bowlers outside Mashrafee.
True but they would hardly ruffle any Aussie feathers.

Langeveldt

Soutie
My tip for this season is Cullen to get picked for Australia and to be dropped by Somerset.. He looks to me to be the poor mans Mick Lewis.. So he'll probably take a hatful against Bangladesh

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
TT Boy said:
Blessing in disguise with Kasper the guy has been awful with the ball.
nah Kasper hasn't been awful, he has been just average. It could be a blessing in disguise for a Tait or Dizzy in the future since i dont think Kasper will last that long anyway.

If Langer is out it gives Jaques another chance.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Langeveldt said:
My tip for this season is Cullen to get picked for Australia and to be dropped by Somerset.. He looks to me to be the poor mans Mick Lewis.. So he'll probably take a hatful against Bangladesh
What an odd comment. How is he a poor man's Mick Lewis? For one, he's a spinner.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
It was just another way to take a potshot at Bangladesh.

I'll say this again, Symonds doing well against Bangladesh and then retaining his spot for the first Ashes test will do far more harm to Australian cricket than good, if any good at all.

oz_fan

International Regular
I would probably give Symonds spot to Clarke. Clarke is a young batsman and when Ponting retires could be the next Australian captain.