• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Australia in Bangladesh

James

Cricket Web Owner
1st Test - Dhaka
April 9 - 13

2nd Test - Chittagong
April 16 - 20

1st ODI - Chittagong
April 23

2nd ODI - Dhaka
April 26

3rd ODI - Dhaka
April 28

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
If Bangladesh manage to win a single game in this series, I will apply for Bangladesh Citizenship.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
I wouldn't be adverse to some experimentation with the lineup, if any of the Australian team would rather a rest.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Slats4ever said:
i wonder if australia will blood any new players like tait and bracken?
Bracken's hardly a new player. But I expect he and Tait will get a go. Cullen's an outside chance to get in the squad, too, I guess.

howardj

International Coach
andyc said:
Bracken's hardly a new player. But I expect he and Tait will get a go. Cullen's an outside chance to get in the squad, too, I guess.
Hope none of the Test players are asked if they want a rest

Should always, in Tests, be playing our best XI

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
I do hope nobody who isn't Bangladeshi will be supporting them here.

You'd be doing the game a great disservice.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
I doubt Australia will lose any of the matches, and I predict Hussey to break many records. Many.

I hope the Australian Squad doesn`t change too much. Players drafted in anyone? Maybe Watson, Cullen, Jaques?

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
Australia shoudn't lose a game, should be an easy series then the they will get out of their & have a well deserved break after a truly LONG season of cricket..

TIF

U19 Debutant
I am with Bangladesh for this series and this series will prove what I have been saying since they made a 300+ score in ODIs, that Bangladesh are not minnows. I am not going in for any predictions ever since my great Indian prediction was a super-flop. But, then I do want Bangladesh to win a test match against Australia.

And Marc 71178, I am not doing any injustice to the game by supporting Bangladesh, but doing a fair justice. After Ricky Ponting made bad comments about Bangladesh recently saying that Bangladesh shouldnt be playing cricket, its time Bangladesh showed Australia what they really are capable of by beating them in a test match.

Bangladesh are not minnows.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
TIF said:
And Marc 71178, I am not doing any injustice to the game by supporting Bangladesh, but doing a fair justice. After Ricky Ponting made bad comments about Bangladesh recently saying that Bangladesh shouldnt be playing cricket, its time Bangladesh showed Australia what they really are capable of by beating them in a test match.
I'm pretty sure marc was mocking Richard.