• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

your Highest ever score

readie

State Regular
334 not out. Used to play in a school quadrangle with classrooms on most sides with varying runs. took me a day and a half to get. retired out of respect to the Don and Taylor :happy:

Cameron-Moss

U19 12th Man
Beat my best ever total scored 406 Caught and Bowled by my dad, and then got my brother out and then caught my dad of my brothers bowlin' was the best backyard cricket game of my life.

Seanplfc

Cricket Spectator
wooo

112 * in 3 man cricket, wall behind me, and wall to leg side, so it was a straight and offside game very fun :)

112.... :) :laugh:

Real cricket high score is 47* only played 1 season ever tho! :mellow:

Raptor11

Cricket Spectator
My highest score: 121 with a proper cricket softball.

I thought I could hit another six.(I really should have seen that lttle fielder they had secretly put just before the boundery :laugh: )

Dr_Brad

Banned
My highest score in backyard cricket is 324 N.O and i would of got more but my brother and my friends got the ****s so we quit playing.

BomasticBushkin

Cricket Spectator
My highest ever... dunno.

I do know I made 16 runs in two overs, although I only played about half the balls.

That's a 133.34 SR! Won the run making comp with my friends.

Unspinable

Cricket Spectator
Highest is 301 but it was out in the country with massive field so olny a lot of fours before i got to tired with the attempts to knock me out and hit it 6 and out

Dunga

Cricket Spectator
Well, I remember once my parents invited thousands of people over to our house. I started smacking them all behind me with a paddle scoop and various other pretty horrible slogging shots. In the end they said I'd got 272 and retired. I probably got to around 40, but I was seven. They multiplied. Like in under 9 cricket.