• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Roy's Cricket Simulation

RoyForPM

Cricket Spectator
Alrite this is a new simulation game where 8 members choose from eight teams, choose their squad, then their starting XI, the home team chooses the match conditions and where the match will be played. Once all is completed i simulate the game on this simulator i have on my PC which uses averages to determine scores etc. Remember to choose your most in form players with the best averages, i will allow you to use recently retired players but they have to be under 40.
Just send your name and the team you wish to control on this thread, games simulated every day, stats posted every day in which i need a volunteer, here are teams of choice.
Australia, England, South Africa, New Zealand, Pakistan, India, West Indies, Sri Lanka
Have Fun

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
What's with all these people wanting to run sims for us, when we have a couple of the best virtual cricket thingys going around?

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
vic_orthdox said:
What's with all these people wanting to run sims for us, when we have a couple of the best virtual cricket thingys going around?
I'm pretty sure it's got to do with the fact that they're too dumb to realise that there's already a simulation league going.

James

Cricket Web Owner
We have so many simulations on these forums, and I'm tired of 99% of them coming and going, and no real dedication being shown.

If you want to set something up, it must first go through me. If you are keen, I would suggest you email me. Even then, you'd have to have a pretty good plan and idea to win me round.

James

Cricket Web Owner
Not sure, but it's unlikely any new simulations will be allowed on the forums, unless it is one top idea.

Not a copy cat of WCC or Cricket Web XI...