• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

When the season starts....

DanielFullard

U19 Vice-Captain
.....does each county game have its own thread in here?

I know thats a bit of an innate and pointless question but I was just wondering. And is it worth me starting a "Durham CCC" thread?

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
we usually keep everything in the Official English Domestic Season thread, otherwise there would be too many threads knocking about. It usually works quite well once the season starts.

DanielFullard

U19 Vice-Captain
superkingdave said:
we usually keep everything in the Official English Domestic Season thread, otherwise there would be too many threads knocking about. It usually works quite well once the season starts.
Ok.

I might start a Durham one anyway but thaynks for clearing that up

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
If it's deemed "dangerous" anything can (last year Eng-Aus at Edgbaston play was stopped due to lightning).
Even in England, though, it's never gone low enough for that.
And, absurdly, people are ever more willing these days to play in 40-deg-C+ temperatures despite the fact that any doctor will tell you it's hugely unsafe.