• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW awards for 12th - 19th of March

archie mac

International Coach
sirjeremy11 said:
I may as well just give up now!

Unless "sleeping" counts as "the S Word"
Well spotted SJ11: your out Voltman. :@

And I resent the accusation that I have no sense of humour, I understand lots of jokes on this forum, just as soon as Marc explains them to me :)

steds

Hall of Fame Member
archie mac said:
Marc I don't get it :huh:
out·ed, out·ing, outs
v. tr.

2. To expose (one considered to be heterosexual) as being gay, lesbian, or bisexual: a tabloid article that outed a well-known politican.

James

Cricket Web Owner
archie mac said:
2. Shane Warne Award for (Best thread of the week) Like his bowling it must be interesting but just like his private life it can also be controversial. And the Winner is: Goughy with this little effort click here Special mention to James for his Fleming rips into Richardson thread.
I demand a re-count :p ;)

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
marc71178 said:
It's a contender, that's for sure.
Too bad there wasn't an award for avoiding questions for last week. Else you would have surely bagged that one. :sleep:

Last edited: