• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket Tragic Quiz

open365

International Vice-Captain
luckyeddie said:
No.

The fact that you steal hubcaps makes you a bad person.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Wow, a joke from luckyeddie about hub-caps!!!! How origanal!!!!

Your going to make a joke at my expense now right?

steds

Hall of Fame Member
SJS said:
CALLING.....

AdamC,
AgeMaster
Dasa
Steds,
Dydl

Please provide the "breakup of your scores

-sjs-
fuming resident statistician:@
Errrrm...

A
C
D
D
A
C
D
C

iirc.

archie mac

International Coach
Thanks to all the people who took/enjoyed the quiz.:)

This is one of the first things I wrote for CW, and was hoping to put it on the front page to attract more people to the Forum, but alas it did not really fit in with the style of the front page.

I am anxiously awaiting SJS statistical break down of all the answers.

But just a couple of things I have noticed:

1 As a whole we would choose cricket over true love
2 We would rather play Test cricket than find a cure for cancer
3 But we are very concerned that no kids be forced to play sport.

I was also very surprised that so many of us fell into the bottom category, ''not that there is anything wrong with that', 'no not at all' (Seinfeld). I would have thought we would all be in the first two.

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
archie mac said:
I am anxiously awaiting SJS statistical break down of all the answers.
Okay. Keep watching this space.

I wish AgeMaster, Dasa and AdamC would have let us have their details but I suppose they dont want their "perfect partners" to find out what awaits them in their future as 'cricket widows" :dry:

I will first present a summary with the figures of all 25 participants and then a a more detailed analysis with the 22 who divulged the details.

PS: I AM NO SPY !!
:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Dasa

International Vice-Captain
SJS said:
Okay. Keep watching this space.

I wish AgeMaster, Dasa and AdamC would have let us have their details but I suppose they dont want their "perfect partners" to find out what awaits them in their future as 'cricket widows" :dry:

I will first present a summary with the figures of all 25 participants and then a a more detailed analysis with the 22 who divulged the details.

PS: I AM NO SPY !!
:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:
Hey! edited my post with the breakdown of answers.

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
CALLING AgeMaster AND Beleg​

Come on guys divulge your details.
I promise not to tell your "perfect life partners' where they stand vis-a-vis cricket in your lives ??

Beleg

International Regular
SJS,

I did provide the breakup in my original post. Did you mistake me for someone else?