• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Classic Sledging

Status
Not open for further replies.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
IndianByHeart said:
7. Ricky Ponting & Shaun Pollock:
After going past the outside edge with a couple of deliveries, Pollock
told Ponting: "It's red, round & weighs about 5 ounces." Unfortunately
for Pollock, the next ball was hammered out of the ground..

Ponting to Pollock: "you know what it looks like, now go find it."
You bypassed the filter, and posted something that has been posted numerous times (see the Cricket Humour section), but I woudln't have said anything if you'd got these names right. It was Viv Richards facing Greg Thomas in a county match. It's just one of my pet hates (along with those who misspell Clark and Clarke).

andyc

I do remember Healy alluding to the one about Ranatunga and the runner during his commentary over the summer.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
andyc said:
I do remember Healy alluding to the one about Ranatunga and the runner during his commentary over the summer.
That's not what he said in inside cricket....

He said something to 'tunga, but not that.

andyc

Yeah, I thought it might have sounded a bit like we were ganging up on the guy. I know I didn't mean to be, but that post has been posted a few times in the Cricket Humour forum.

James

Cricket Web Owner
Due to the language contained, the initial post has been edited which makes the thread useless.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.