• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Do you read any Cricket magazines?

DanielFullard

U19 Vice-Captain
There are a few Cricket magazines here in the UK and I was wondering which ones you read?

I just bought Wisden for the first time today and it seems pretty decent

Langeveldt

Soutie
Wisden is good but I cancelled my subscription when I realized you could get it all on Cricinfo for free anyway..

I read SA Sports Illustrated which usually has a cricket section in amongst loads of babes,,

steds

Hall of Fame Member
I get Wisden, but only because my mum paid for a 3 year suscription once as a christmas present. Won't get it when I have to actually dish out money for it myself.

Chubb

International Regular
I'm subscribed to Wisden, and before the merger I subscribed to The Cricketer. I'm quite annoyed about the articles being free on Cricinfo, also I've noticed that they give great prominence to Cricinfo in the magazine. I suppose I'd rather it was independent like The Cricketer was.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
I keep telling myself I must subscribe to all these good mags but I've never got around to paying the subscriptions.

steds

Hall of Fame Member
DanielFullard said:
Whats this 'All Out Cricket' I keep hearing about
Noticed that in WHSmith before. Would have had a look, but I can't be bothered reaching all the way up to the top shelf.

Dasa

International Vice-Captain
chekmeout said:
The CricInfo magazine is pretty good.. Though I think it's only available in Asia...
You can get subscriptions from overseas - I do.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Glossy paper which is nice to touch. ;)

I was supposed to subscribe to Cricinfo Magazine but never got around to it. Those articles aren't available free on Cricinfo are they?