• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Mick Lewis Tribute Thread

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Well its offical Mick Lewis is the worse bowler to ever play ODIs, 0/113 (10) :lol:

And its not as if this was a one off, career stats.
Code:
class  mat  balls  runs  wkts  bbi  bbm  ave  econ  sr  4  5  10 
ODIs   7   341   391   7   3/56   3/56   55.85   6.87   48.71   0   0   0
The fact that this guy even played for Australia just shows their clear lack of depth currently. For Australia sack i hope he never plays an international again, cus he is clearly not good enough.

Note this isn't spam just friendly banter, well to an extent, i think his is just crap.

Discuss :laugh:

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Hmmm

Didn't notice a thread like this from you when Murali got hit for 99.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Haha... :dry:

Australia has depth. It`s being discussed in many other threads.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I agree with Andy. Double standards.

I don't support this thread or the ridicule of Mick Lewis.
He tried, he failed, but at least he tried.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
The difference between Murali and Lewis is that Murali was a one off and Lewis has basically done it his whole career and a decent performance was an one off.

RolledOver

U19 Debutant
The Aussies should consider Mick Lewis for the Ashes series!

He might turn out to be the surprsie package in the volatile series.

chooka_nick

International 12th Man
Everyone get's hit occasionally. Mick just got hit badly. He's a good bowler, but he's clearly had an off day and should probably be dropped now.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Just for the record Chaminda, you'd better not come down to Rosanna and say that.

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
So, does that make Murali one of the worst bowlers to ever play considering he went for 100 only a few months ago?