• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Bat Recommendations??

adharcric

International Coach
Well, for once I was batting well today in practice and then I tried to play at an outswinger ... a six-inch long piece flew off the top left edge of my GM bat and crashed into the stumps. I've got league matches starting in a few weeks so I'll use team bats for now, but I plan to get one sent from India (got some relatives coming in a few months). This bat was a GM Purist Original, pretty lightweight with a good stroke, not really meant for super-power players I guess. Do you guys have any other recommendations, either from GM or some other brand, that I can get for a decent price in India (with bargaining of course ..)?