• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Best Ground In World

What's the Best Cricket ground in the world

• MCG

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Lord's

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • The Oval

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • S.C.G

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Eden Park

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Antigua

• Lahore

• Wanderers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eden Gardens, India

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Newlands

• Birmingham

• Kandy

• Edgbaston

• The Backyard

• None

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

chekmeout

U19 Debutant
Eden Gardens for me....You just can't beat 100,000 people!

Though it's a fantasy of mine to watch test cricket in the West Indies, doesn't matter where as long as theres the typical Calypso feel to the ground with the sunshine, reggae, etc etc

Hazza

U19 Cricketer
superkingdave said:
well who knows, he put Edgbaston and Birmingham in :p
I am extremely biast when I say Edgbaston, but then again- Birmingham's pretty similar :s

Lords > MCG

chekmeout

U19 Debutant
I've only been to MCG, Lords, and Sharjah... The first two when a game wasn't being played... To me MCG looked the most impressive..

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
Pedro Delgado said:
Must visit there one day. Great news that Derbyshire will be playing at Queen's Park again this forthcoming season.
They certainly will be.

July
Wed 26th - Sat 29th LVC2 Worcestershire Queen's Park, Chesterfield
Sun 30th 1 day(s) 40L2 Surrey Lions Queen's Park, Chesterfield

dpf

Cricket Spectator
If a NZ ground had to be included in this, surely it could have been basin reserve. Eden park is just a Rugby ground that is used for cricket because Auckland dosnt have anything better!