• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Kenya in Bangladesh

Hasib

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Obuya is gone! 49 runs partnership Kenya r still in the match thanks to that...oh well

fishyguy

U19 12th Man
Man I feel bad for Kenya. BD didnt even bowl that well and they got them all out for a low score.

I guess this will probably be a 4-0 whitewash.

I'm pretty worried that playing such a weak team before the Aussies could be more detrimental than favourable.

They'll really have to pull up their socks when they play them. They seemed more bored than anything else on the field while bowling.

That certainly won't be the case against the Aussies.

sirjeremy11

State Vice-Captain
Can't say I feel bad for Kenya on this one. After so many have been bagging Bangladesh for some time, it's good to see them giving out a hiding to a team that they had previously won 1 from 7 against. Just shows the disparity between the teams now, one going up, and one going down. Fast.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
The series has some extra point now :) As the ICC have said Kenya will be ranked on the ODI tables again (having played 8 one-day internationals) - they've got a chance to pass Bangladesh in the tables and qualify for the Champions Trophy preliminary round with a 2-2 draw in the series (or a 1-2 loss if one match is rained off).

Probably would mean something to the coffers for the involved boards, too, I expect. So hopefully Tikolo is back for Wednesday.

Last edited:

fishyguy

U19 12th Man
Unfortunately it seems Tikolo won't be fit for the next game either.

Boy nothings gone right for Kenyans this tour.

Its a real shame.

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
Good game by Bangladesh again, although Kenya has pegged them back with few wickets.. Ongondo picking up 3 wickets for 5 overs.. Shariar Nafees is once again leading from the front.. Bangladesh currently are 99/4 after 20 overs..

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Great so see Kapali get his 50, he`s a hugely talented all-rounder. Bangladesh are scoring quickly, but they`re many wickets down, with 10 overs to go. Hopefully Mortaza and Alok can keep going.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Haha, last three wickets fall for no runs. I still have faith that the Bangladeshi bowlers will do the job.

Hasib

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
1st compatitive game of the series... which is good for both teams....now to see who will pull it off...for Kenya Tikolo must stay their...infact their best bet is hold on to wickets and launch in the last 10...Bangladesh needs quick wickets...especially Tikolo.

alternative

Good run a ball 50 for Alok Kapali, would have liked to see Mortaza blazing away.. but Bangladesh seems to have enough to get another victory..

The game seems to be wide open with Kenya 42/2 and Mushrafe Mortaza picking up 2 wikcets in 6 overs..

crickmate

U19 12th Man
Kenya 81/4 in 25 overs. RR is 6.1. Considering the batting depth of Kenya, this match is already on Bangladesh's pocket.

alternative

damn.. there it goes..
cricinfo has been quite slow.. and with no commentry, things are not perfect at all