• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Buying tickets

Majin

International Debutant
Yeah, I've never been to any international before, but today we're looking in to getting some tickets, and I was just wondering if any of you who HAVE been before know any good places to get them from? Like, any reputable ticket selling sites or something like that, or anywhere really. We're going to go to the west indies for a holiday next year and my family says if there are tickets available we may as well go catch a match while we're there, it'd be good. But if we can't, we're still looking to go see a test match next summer here in England, so yeah. I'd much appreciate any advice anyone could offer.

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
In England you'd be looking to the counties where the tests are.

They probably all have ticket application forms on their websites, but some places are already sold out (Oval,Trent Bridge) or at least sold out for some days

Majin

International Debutant
superkingdave said:
In England you'd be looking to the counties where the tests are.

They probably all have ticket application forms on their websites, but some places are already sold out (Oval,Trent Bridge) or at least sold out for some days
Ah, I see. Cheers Dave, I'll look into it. It'd probably be Edgbaston seeing as we used to live near there and can probably sort out a place to stay during the test.

Pedro Delgado said:
Great avatar, Monty looks like a Khalsa warrior going into battle :cool:
Thanks, yeah I loved the pictures of his celebration for taking his first wicket, you could see how much it meant to him. =D