• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Caption this: Freddie, Harmy, and Monty

sirjeremy11

State Vice-Captain
Harmison "You know we shouldn't be fighting in front of the kids"

Flintoff "Are you sure he's mine?"

Panesar "I am being very sure that you are my Daddy. I am loving you Mr Father. Yes."

steds

Hall of Fame Member
Flintoff wasn't quite buying into Steve Harmison's sales pitch of Monty's idea to simulate the birth of Flintoff's second child using Shaun Udal and Ian Bell so Freddy wouldn't have to miss anything after all.

(I know it's poo, but it's 2am.)

LongHopCassidy

International Captain
Monty was prepared to go much further to get into the English team's 'bowlers clique'. Even further than Geraint in the other Caption thread.

scritty

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
nightprowler10 said:
Freddy : "I thought it'd keep the sun out of his eyes"

Harmy : "It's a religious thing - you can give him as many of your old hats as you like - but he ain't going to wear them GOT IT !!"

Monty : "Do you always play pocket billiards when your sulking ?"

Matt79

Global Moderator
Harmison: Freddie, getting to know you has been a wonderful experience, you've taught me a lot, and I know you'll make someone very happy, but I'm 'The Batchelor' and I only have one rose left to give away, and I'm going to give it to Monty.

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
nightprowler10 said:
Harmison: Look Freddy...I know you don't like them floppy and much prefer one that's hard like yours. Just take it from the man and try it for size. That's all I'm asking.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
sirjeremy11 said:

Panesar "I am being very sure that you are my Daddy. I am loving you Mr Father. Yes."
:D

Slow Love™

International Captain
LOL, I particularly love these two:

sirjeremy11 said:

Matt79 said:
Harmison: Freddie, getting to know you has been a wonderful experience, you've taught me a lot, and I know you'll make someone very happy, but I'm 'The Batchelor' and I only have one rose left to give away, and I'm going to give it to Monty.

Slow Love™

International Captain

"Tell the rest of the team I'm sorry, Freddie. But the Avatar Meher Baba said he'd one day come for me, and now I must go and join him in a life of complete hopelessness, helplessness and aimlessness. Fortunately, you need only experience these trials for the duration of the Ashes."

TheEpic

School Boy/Girl Captain

Panesar: Mick Lewis is my friend.
Harmison: Mick Lewis is my friend.
Flintoff: Isn't it Mike Lewes?

Panesar: .....
Harmison: :@

Flintoff: Only joking.

Panesar: LOLZ

steds

Hall of Fame Member
TheEpic said: