• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Let's Make Fun of Srinath!!!

adharcric

International Coach
Nasser Hussain has been quite impressive. I personally don't mind Dean Jones a bit, he seems to have a liking for the Indian team so I'll take that; he can entertain at times as well. Sidhu is a clown but I'll take his poetry any day ... who says a commentator has to talk about cricket in stolid terms, his job is to entertain. Manjrekar isn't the most knowledgable but he's the ideal anchorman.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
luckyeddie said:
Hussain's becoming a quite brilliant commentator - a refreshing foil to the more lowbrow Both/Boyks/Bumble playing to the galleries. I reckon Sky have got a nice balance.

I'm also impressed with Taylor - there's no substitute for intelligence.
Agreed...I rate Hussian ...he doesn't mince his words

amiller

Cricket Spectator
What would you do if IDS Smith randomly said "hey ****, we need alcz and cigars or i will die" to another commentator thinking it was the ad break?

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
ch00baka said:
Care to elaborate?
Your name, complete with the 00's, along with your humerous signature, have been admired by a number of people in the off topic forum.

ch00baka

School Boy/Girl Captain
benchmark00 said:
Your name, complete with the 00's, along with your humerous signature, have been admired by a number of people in the off topic forum.
Evidence?

nookie_lk

First Class Debutant
the worst commentator i've heard is Rangit Fernando...believe me i sometimes mute the TV and just watch the cricket when he's on air...i hate when he says "one might think..blah..blah"..hes a pain...

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Presumably NS Sidhu, he's the one with all the famous catchphrases.
Again, though - for me, better with the bat than with the mic.