• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

No Tv!!

jon19831

Cricket Spectator
Hi..
I moved to the US, and now I can't watch cricket, and no cricket on TV here!!!
Does anyone know any alternatives to watch this incredible game, say from the internet.

Thanks everyone.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
There are many webcasts, but I urge anyone to post with caution as we've seen countles threads closed due to the possibility of advocating illegal material.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Without posting any links, there are webcasts, and many of them. Just take a bit of time searching the net and you will find some. Some are free, and usually low quality (although sometimes you get lucky), and some are fairly cheap and excellent quality.

Good luck, watching cricket is a must :D