• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

If you could change one thing about international cricket...

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
I would like to see 5 Test match series between India-Pakistan, India-Australia, India-England, 4 test series between India-SL, India-SA, India-WI....combine that with a reduction in the number of ODI's and other matches.

The five test series between India-Pakistan and India-Australia should take place every two years. The five test series between England should take place every two or three years. The four test series can take place every three or four years.

This will decrease the overall amount of cricket, and increase the overall amount of worthwhile cricket.

Oh, and remove the rubbish two and three test series.....

Last edited:

danish

U19 12th Man
I would like to see Pakistan play more than 3 test matches in a series (yes, I know that they are playing 4 tests against England but I would like to see more of it).

Barney Rubble

International Coach
I would like to see Australia losing every game by an innings. :p

More realistically, I'd like to see more 5-Test series.

Swervy

International Captain
lancashire to finally play to full potential and win every trophy going this season... i know its not international but what the hell!!!!

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
Armadillo said:
I would like to see more bowler friendly pitches around the world.

same, all pitches around Australia seem to be batsmans paradises, put the bounce back into the WACA, green the GABBA up more, and put more turn at the SCG - some batsmans paradises are good, but not all.

open365

International Vice-Captain
I'd like to see bowlers dominate batsmen more,whether it be that more class bowlers start to appear or pitches become more bowler freindly i don't care,i'm getting sick of seeing bowlers batted out of the game.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
If I could change 1 thing I wouldn't bother.
I'd need to change 50 things or so before I made the desired impact.

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
an even amount of bowler friendly & flat pitches around the world, becuase sine 2000 pitches have become real featherbeds.

Also in ODI's the super-sub rule will be gone, but i like it personally & if they allow the sub to be named after the toss it would be a nice rule to have IMO.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
It's so obvious to me, but letting the 3rd ump make front-foot no-ball calls. One less thing for the standing umpires to worry about.

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
BoyBrumby said:
It's so obvious to me, but letting the 3rd ump make front-foot no-ball calls. One less thing for the standing umpires to worry about.
yea i agree with this one..

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
Richard said:
If I could change 1 thing I wouldn't bother.
I'd need to change 50 things or so before I made the desired impact.
Heal the cricketing world, Richard - make it a better place.
For you and for me and the entire cricket race.

Langeveldt

Soutie
I'm torn between the end of Twenty20, or having a great South African legspinner.. Probably the latter would be the best