• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Extra Extra Read All About It!

danish

U19 12th Man
BlackCap_Fan said:
'Mugabe Dies'

'Zimbabwean Players paid'

'Bond destroys Aussies.... Again'
Well now that you've broken through the 'no malicious headlines' covenant, I might as well be more creative:

'Mugabe stabbed by Chingoka who is eaten by Bvute after latter's fridge is found empty'

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
danish said:
Well now that you've broken through the 'no malicious headlines' covenant, I might as well be more creative:

'Mugabe stabbed by Chingoka who is eaten by Bvute after latter's fridge is found empty'
That's not the same as saying someone has died. Dying is a natural process. What you've suggested there is most certainly not.

Chubb

International Regular
Ponting Takes Vow Of Silence

Hayden In Shock "England Were Too Good" Admission

Malcolm Speed And Ehsan Mani Resign In Zimbabwe Bribe Scandal

Last edited:

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Five Star Clarke to hot for Aussies
Rikki Clarke, ranked no1 in the world for both batting and bowling, ran through the Australian line up yesterday with an awesome display of bowling,..

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
“Australia apologises for underarm delivery...

and scratching Kiwi from the 1984 Melbourne Cup...

and claiming Split Enz - and the pavlova”

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Jeff Thomson in "No Opinion to offer" shock

Friends & family of the ageing turd-haired rent-a-divot are said to be "Horrified & appalled" when the Lillee-tailcoat grasper passed a stray microphone and offered no grossly ill-informed or wildly unfounded opinions. In an impromptu press conference John Howard said "I reckon that Muralitharan chucks, you know. Wait, come back...."

steds

Hall of Fame Member
"Illingworth On I'm A Celebrity"

followed by

"Illingworth Eaten By Snake"

(either Illingworth will do. They're both Yorkies)

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
Ponting banned from cricket for moaning a lot

Mitchell makes 502* and 503* on Test Debut.

Darren Maddy picked for England

Leicestershire win the Championship

Cricket Web XI : World Cup Champions

sirjeremy11

State Vice-Captain
Chris Harris latest Hair Clinic cricketer

Boycott to play in Twenty20 match

Tuffey to open Milk Shake franchise

Glen McGrath to join brother in "The Wiggles"