• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Extra Extra Read All About It!

Days of Grace

International Captain
Bracewell/Marshall Scandel!!!!

New Zealand coach John Bracewell has admitted that the Marshall twins are his love children, following a drunken escapade with a sheep during the early 1980s.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Bracewell/Marshall Scandel!!!!

New Zealand coach John Bracewell has admitted that the Marshall twins are his love children, following a drunken escapade with a sheep during the early 1980s.
Bracewell/Marshall Scandal!!!

Bracewell caught in the act! "I always dreamed about twins."

slugger

State Vice-Captain
Sinclair recieves prank phone call.

Sinclair believes it was Richard Hadlee or either John Bracewell. Matthew Sinclair clearly herd one of them say "Damn it hes still in the country" before the call was disconnected. Later that week I recieved a New Zaeland contract in the post, Im unsure if the two incidents are related.

eglezdzdiyd

School Boy/Girl Captain
James Hopes wins icc cricketer of the year
James Hopes won the icc cricketer of the year award after a season in which he made 1900 runs @ 110 and took 70 wickets @ 15 apiece. His one day figures showed an even greater dominance......

irfan

State Captain
Turbinator pessimistic about India's chances against Australia

Raghav: I told you India will win, they clearly are the more superior outfit. Sreesanth is gun

irfan

State Captain
Ponting: Jaques need to relax

Bichel: Johnson is ready

Clarke: Murali not the only threat

MacGill: MacGill is overweight

Some things in life aren't worth repeating. For everything else, there's the Australian Cricket Team.

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Ponting: Jaques need to relax

Bichel: Johnson is ready

Clarke: Murali not the only threat

MacGill: MacGill is overweight

Some things in life aren't worth repeating. For everything else, there's the Australian Cricket Team.
:laugh:

I like your sig by the way.