• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dalmiya - victim or perpetrator?

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
social said:
Are western cricket authorities being proven correct in their assessment of the man or is this simply a case of someone being attacked once they no longer hold a position of power?
I guess time will tell, but we may never know the truth as some of the current Board members were part of PILCOM as well and not to forget that PILCOM stands for (P)akistan, (I)ndia, (L)anka (COM)mittee, so Dalmiya (if involved) may not be alone in that.

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
sirjeremy11 said:
You've been watching Scrubs, haven't you? :laugh:
What's that?

Anyway, back on topic (a rarity for me).

So long as Dalmiya said "Yoinks", no-one can touch him.

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
Murky dealings have always been suspected but since so much money was flowing into the game, players were getting more money etc no one seemed to bother except those who might be wanting a piece of the cake.

Now, the credentials of some of those pointing fingers are so doubtful that there will always be that getting-their-own-back angle to it and Dalmiya will use that to brush aside all allegations.

With so much money involved, such an un professional set up, a system of working so lacking in transparency why should any one be surprised that there were underhand deals goings on. All these 'honrary' office-bearers dont work for free for the love of the game :dry: