• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Inzamam Blackmailing PCB!!

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Sanz said:
Then what stopped you from posting the link on the forum ? I dont think articles without proper links should be allowed posting in the forum.
Without proper acknowledgment I believe there's a copyright issue.

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
danish said:
Fred Trueman:

That was a tremendous six, the ball was still in the air as it went over the boundary.
That's what cricket is all about. Two batsmen pitting their wits against one another.
Anyone foolish enough to predict the outcome of this match is a fool.
Unless something happens that we can't predict, I don't think a lot will happen.
did trueman actually say these things?:)

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Sanz said:
Then what stopped you from posting the link on the forum ? I dont think articles without proper links should be allowed posting in the forum.
When did he say it was a web article?