• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

OBSERVER ISSUE #001. February 2006

archie mac

International Coach
Richard said:
And Simon Hughes isn't a commentator, he's an analyst (and a damn good one at that).
Yes I enjoyed that feature, and was hoping that CH9 would copy that here in OZ, but alas they are to busy flogging crap and telling us about all the great shows they have coming
:@

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
superkingdave said:
Nope, he was a commentator (if you watch any highlights of the Pakistan tour in 2000, its him and Dermot Reeve)- he invented the analyst role and after a while the commentating lapsed.
He was doing analyst work long before that tour.
Him and Dermot did the entire Pakistan series, of course, but he was already full-time in the trailer at home.
Or at least he was the previous summer - I can't remember 1999 in full.

Langeveldt

Soutie
archie mac said:
Yes I enjoyed that feature, and was hoping that CH9 would copy that here in OZ, but alas they are to busy flogging crap and telling us about all the great shows they have coming
:@
Show someone special how much you love them this valentines day with this limited edition *** toy, signed by the touring Australian team of 2002