• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

interesting article.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Neil Pickup said:
Here:

The Royal Devon & Exeter Hospital.

Emergency operation to remove motherboard from oesophagus.
What actually happened that I said I'd eat my computer if happened?
Pakistan beat England in the Test-series?

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Still no-one has unearthed anything (other than Craig reference this Test - and even that wasn't on this forum) where I said such and such happened!

Last edited:

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Well - where? At home, mostly.
Why? At first because the computer I use broke, and it took quite a while for it to be replaced, then because it took me about a month to work-up the desire to return.

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
Richard said:
, then because it took me about a month to work-up the desire to return.
Are you sure a month was long enough for you to make the right decision? Go on, take a few more months to consider it...

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Langeveldt said:
Word has it Richard was kicked out of his evening ICT classes..
Funny you should mention that.
I've been considering getting myself involved in one of those thingies for a month now.

EDIT: Freakish thing is, that place looks remarkably like our Computer Room at my old place, Clyst Vale...

Last edited:

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Voltman said:
Are you sure a month was long enough for you to make the right decision? Go on, take a few more months to consider it...
Don't worry, our access will be cut again sometime, doubtless.