• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The "I'd love to meet him in a dark alley" XI

adharcric

International Coach
We've been talking about frightening, insane and crazy players who we'd rather not face in this situation. What about the harmless/annoying creatures who you would choose if you had the choice of who you were to face in a dark alley? Sorry if it's disturbing. Worth a shot.

Parthiv Patel?

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Nicholas de Groot.

Can't bat or bowl his way out of a paper bag, so I can only presume he can't do much else either.

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
Nicholas de Groot.

Can't bat or bowl his way out of a paper bag, so I can only presume he can't do much else either.
Cook.

His bacon and dog-egg pie is legendary.

I've seen you struggle to knock the skin off his rice pudding in the CW bar (actually, you need a brick to knock the skin off his rice pudding).

Mr Mxyzptlk

luckyeddie said:
I've seen you struggle to knock the skin off his rice pudding in the CW bar (actually, you need a brick to knock the skin off his rice pudding).
Well in my defence, it shouldn't be human skin.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Langeveldt said:
not compared with charl langeveldt, no.. Although I could take most below average international cricketers on i expect..
If Charl Langeveldt is the mark by which you judge yourself.........