• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Footage of Afridis 100 off 37

mdunn27

Cricket Spectator
I am wondering if anyone has footage of this innings, or in fact if it was even a televised match (being in Kenya and all!)

Any help will be appreciated

Thanks

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
mdunn27 said:
I am wondering if anyone has footage of this innings, or in fact if it was even a televised match (being in Kenya and all!)

Any help will be appreciated

Thanks
Damn !! I was kinda hoping when i saw this thread that you had a link :-O

deeps

International 12th Man
this is quiet easily obtainable nowadays. try

-, although the site is having server troubles atm, but hopefully it will be back in a week or so.

i'm sure u kno wat the * is :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Natman20

International Debutant
I have one. Its alright quality but not spectacular. If you google Cricket Video Clips you will find it.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I have no business with you guys who already have the footage. I'm just asking that any trading of said footage take place off of Cricket Web. What is done on MSN or anywhere else is (thankfully) none of my business.

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
33/3from3.3 said:
14000 posts are any of them not mildly funny???
it is a complement BTW
Just a word of clarification...

Liam comes on here, removes a link, is castigated for it and then goes out of his way to give the reason - quite rightly - that when there is a question of copyright, we cannot take chances.

You evidently didn't understand why, given your comeback, the implication of which is that Liam was being pedantic, so I felt that a little further explanation was warranted. Obviously I was correct, because you seem to be asking for further clarification.

Same goes for Armadillo - please don't post links to copyrighted material. If it isn't copyrighted, well, prove it to everyone's satisfaction before you post it on here.