• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Next generation Australian keepers.

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
marc71178 said:
Is this the same person who before he got a game we were being told he was that good that he'd get into any other Test side and would've played 100 Tests if he weren't Australian?!
That was only some very dedicated Victorian fans.

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
Mister Wright said:
I don't want either of them in the side.
fair enough, but for me if Katich can get his act together in the future i wont mind having him around in the future as a middle-order candidate.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
howardj said:
Also, Langer's game is less likely to disintegrate, for he only has three shots!: the tuck behind 'square'; the front foot glide down to the third man; and, if there's a half volley on-off stump, the punch through cover!
Don't forget the charge down the wicket smash over wide mid-on/mid-wicket shot off the spinners. I love seeing that shot.:happy:

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
aussie said:
fair enough, but for me if Katich can get his act together in the future i wont mind having him around in the future as a middle-order candidate.
I, at one point, even as recently as the Ashes thought that Katich was one of Australia's best batsman in the country. However, now I am not so sure. He looked completely out of his depth in England and was lucky Martyn got the chop instead of him. He has been less than impressive in the one dayers, I just don't think he is international quality anymore.

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
if i think about it yea, maybe your right Kyle Kat since the ashes has lookedout of depth & we all know its just a matter of time before he gets the axe for Jaques in the OD team.