• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket Sponsorship Questionnaire

Danny Brookes

Cricket Spectator
Dear all,

As part of my dissertation project, i am investigating cricket sponsorship deals. Specifically Npower's Sponsorship deal with the England Cricket Team, and Surrey CCC's deal with Brit Insurance.

I would appreciate it if you could spare a couple of minutes to fill in a short questionniare about cricket sponsorship. It will only take a couple of minutes to complete, and your views and opinions will be kept strictly confidential.

Your views and opinions will enable me to analyse the relative successes of these 2 sponsorship deals.

The questionnaire can be found at the following site:

http://www.thesistools.com/?qid=8353&ln=eng

If you have any queries, don't hesitate to contact me:

d.s.brookes@ncl.ac.uk

Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Kind Regards,

Daniel Brookes

Dydl

International Debutant
BlackCap_Fan said:
This seems to be more of a questionnaire for people living in England, so I'll keep out of it.
It seems to be, so I'll also "keep out of it..."