• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

BOWLING SHANE...audo clip?!?!

sinfield

Cricket Spectator
Hi There,

I'm currently developing a cricket manager game for my project at university and would love add in a bit of music....already got the soul limbo cricket theme.

But if anybody could guide me to a place where i could get a clip of "BOWLING SHANE!!" or anything similar (nice one warner etc.) that would be fantastic.

Thanks for your help

Sinfield

Dydl

International Debutant
Well...I guess you could go ask Gilly if he could make one for you...:p

But seriously, I have no idea...sorry.

amokk1

U19 12th Man
Haskel Daniel vs Sideshow - Bowlin' Shane

Only one word describes that song...OH AH GLEN MCGRATH !!!

GoT_SpIn said:
Sorry to be a pain but its ooh ah

Last edited:

sinfield

Cricket Spectator
So no idea where i could find an actual sound clip from a match?

Would be awesome if anybody could send me a link to one ;-) :laugh:

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
if you have a downloading program, type in bowling shane- its by 12th man, and if you have a media cutter as i do you can cut the bits you want out