• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket Books

Days of Grace

International Captain
You can`t go past David Fifth`s Bodyline Autopsy for a very good, rounded portrait of Jardine.

Anyway, ordered Victor Trumper and the 1902/03 Australians from England for some Winter Vacation reading.

archie mac

International Coach
You can`t go past David Fifth`s Bodyline Autopsy for a very good, rounded portrait of Jardine.

Anyway, ordered Victor Trumper and the 1902/03 Australians from England for some Winter Vacation reading.
Read the Trumper one (a few years ago now) remember it being not too bad a lot more interesting then the one on the 1899 series anyway, by Sharpman I think8-)

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Blighted Lives

Given Archie's glowing endorsement, and the fact that there are only 135 copies available, it would seem that potential purchasers of Blighted Lives should place their orders now

ff_vii_ac

Cricket Spectator
really enjoyed graeme smiths book, especially the chapter about batting with a broken hand etc. anyone read herschelle gibbs book yet? and is ntini releasing one? that'd be a great read too

archie mac

International Coach
really enjoyed graeme smiths book, especially the chapter about batting with a broken hand etc. anyone read herschelle gibbs book yet? and is ntini releasing one? that'd be a great read too
Have the Gibbs one on order so hopefully we will have a review up soon.

If you have the time or inclination we would love to have a review of the Smith book:)

Teja.

Global Moderator
I'm half-way through Conrad Hunte's autobiography 'Playing To Win' , It's a decent book and a fast read, will get done with it when I find an hour or two today. HIs views on the black-white divide are really new to me.

archie mac

International Coach
Top read Voltman you should be doing more for us. Time permitting :happy:

I'm half-way through Conrad Hunte's autobiography 'Playing To Win' , It's a decent book and a fast read, will get done with it when I find an hour or two today. HIs views on the black-white divide are really new to me.
Have not read that one, will have to keep an eye out:)