• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Caption This: Rana Naved and Younis Khan

Burpey

Cricketer Of The Year
It was all fun and games until Andrew Cameron came along and said 'Is there room for three?'

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone

Younis Khan, frustrated with his re-occuring knee injury, went against medical advice and delved into the medical marijuana. After some sustained hours of use, the world he once knew had changed, perhaps forever. Cricket bats appeared as flamingos, Kamran`s voice seemed to have trebled in tone, and the soccer balls looked to be delicious rice balls. He attemped to feast on one immediately, but began to choke. Disaster was avoided however, as Rana used his first-aid lessons to great effect. Younis, still under the effect of the drugs, lunged longingly after his tasty treat. But it was too late.

What?

Last edited:

TheEpic

School Boy/Girl Captain
Younis Khan: It looks like a football, but it's actually my left testicle! I don't know why it looks like that, perhaps I shall visit a doctor about it.
Rana: Give me it, I am making soup!!!!!!!!!!!!

steds

Hall of Fame Member
TheEpic said:
Younis Khan: It looks like a football, but it's actually my left testicle! I don't know why it looks like that, perhaps I shall visit a doctor about it.
:huh:

Tomm NCCC

International 12th Man
TheEpic said:
And I thought he couldnt top his kumble/afridi caption :laugh:

steds

Hall of Fame Member
Tomm NCCC said:
And I thought he couldnt top his kumble/afridi caption :laugh:
It doesn't top it. The Kumble/Afridi one is still the most hilariously random, nonsensical thing ever.

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
After Younis' spat with Rana finally turned ugly, the former was caught wishing he never really angered Inzamam.

That's the best I can come up with at 6 am.