• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

DHONI better than KEVIN and AFRIDI

Do U think M.S DHONI is better than KEVIN and AFRIDI

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ajnas_khan2000

Cricket Spectator
:blink: Recent displays of striker DHONI makes it clear that he is much above the likes of KEVIN PIETERSON and SHAHID AFRIDI. M S DHONI has high chance of evolving as a destructive batsman. I think INDIA should do with DHONI here after.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
To be honest, I think that the coming of such a great talent truly indicates the start of the apocolypse.

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
Cloete.. it's excruciatingly obvious that Sanz was mocking the thread maker.

Anyway, I think Dravid should be dropped for Dhoni, even if he'd be in the team anyway.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Robertinho said:
Cloete.. it's excruciatingly obvious that Sanz was mocking the thread maker.
I believe Cloete was continuing the mocking, suggesting Dhoni is far too ahead of Bradman for Bradman to even be compared to him ;)

Xuhaib

International Coach
I heard a rumour that Dhoni might replace God in the near future. Man it will be a great honour praying to him and worshipping him.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Oh Dhoni... you came and you found me a turkey...

Anyway, quite clearly, Dhoni has off-spin like Vettori and a defence like Dravid. If not better times 1 000 000.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Nnanden said:
Oh Dhoni... you came and you found me a turkey...

Anyway, quite clearly, Dhoni has off-spin like Vettori and a defence like Dravid. If not better times 1 000 000.
Im sick of all these turkeyisms. You just dont understand...

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Above as what?

As a batsman, Pietersen is the best of the 3.
As a hitter, Afridi is the best of the 3.
As a keeper, Dhoni is the best of the 3.

Afridi is a bits and pieces player who can bat and bowl.

KP is primarily a batter, indeed he's good.

Dhoni is a fabulous batter and a good keeper.

I don't think Dhoni should be compared with Afridi and KP, if comparison is needed, then he should be compared with other wk batters like Gilli, Sang,Akmal etc

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
marc71178 said:
Above as what?

As a batsman, Pietersen is the best of the 3.
As a hitter, Afridi is the best of the 3.
As a keeper, Dhoni is the best of the 3.
Come on Marc, have some fun rather than reply seriously.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Forget Dhoni replacing God, I heard rumours that he MAY replace Tendulkar and worst of all, even AGARKAR, who we all know is light years ahead of Tendulkar, who is light years ahead of God..... :-O

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Dhoni can't keep properly to the might of AA. He's lucky to even see the ball let alone take it in his gloves when AA is letting out seaming, swinging and everything else one could possibly think of deliveries at 160+ km/h :cool: