• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

DHONI better than KEVIN and AFRIDI

Do U think M.S DHONI is better than KEVIN and AFRIDI

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PY

International Coach
And that when AA's got a pot on one leg, a broken wrist and fractures on his first & middle fingers meaning he has to use his little finger to propel the ball down. :cool2:

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
GladiatrsInBlue said:
I don't think Dhoni should be compared with Afridi and KP, if comparison is needed, then he should be compared with other wk batters like Gilli, Sang,Akmal etc
I hear Chuck Norris eats Dhoni cookies in secret...

Oh, and Sangakkara > Dhoni, Akmal > Dhoni, Gilchrist >> Dhoni.

Armadillo

State Vice-Captain
Oh this is just too much fun! Hey Ajnas_khan2000, where are you, aren't you going to follow up your point, infact, out of the 32 posts on this thread, I believe one has taken the matter seriously, what a top first thread.

PY

International Coach
Armadillo said:
Oh this is just too much fun! Hey Ajnas_khan2000, where are you, aren't you going to follow up your point, infact, out of the 32 posts on this thread, I believe one has taken the matter seriously, what a top first thread.
Dhoni look back in anger I heard you say.

danish

U19 12th Man
Dhoni >>>>>>>>> Harry Potter and 100x better at Quidditch. He can do things with a broomstick that would even impress Viktor Krum.
This thread is about MS Dhoni's masterful ability in the sport of Quidditch isn't it?

Agent TBY

International Captain
danish said:
Dhoni >>>>>>>>> Harry Potter and 100x better at Quidditch. He can do things with a broomstick that would even impress Viktor Krum.
This thread is about MS Dhoni's masterful ability in the sport of Quidditch isn't it?
Nah, Quidditch requires that players use brooms to fly. Dhoni refuses to have these contraptions tone down his style of flying.

Dhoni look down!

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
danish said:
Thanks for killing the thread danish. Harry Potter references are unacceptable when it comes to cricket. It's gone from ":cool:" to "Rob" with that comment alone.