• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Funny GIF of Pak vs Ind

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
How long does it go for? I got to the bit where Afridi got hit on the pad. Wasn't Dravid captain for the match, though? :-O

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Well it's random, and if the filter could be applied to gifs then a few words would be edited out, but it is funny.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Admittedly the "I am Ganguly" appeal almost made me smile. Aside from that, it was as mediocre as umm... something very mediocre.

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
GoT_SpIn said:
Well you do have a ganguly avatar i supose :p
And what's wrong with it ? 8-) 8-) Anyway Gangs is the pic only because he is holding the trophy we won in 2004 in Pak series.

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
kwek said:
damit! me too !
I've watched it twice - totally puerile twaddle but the idea is absolutely brlliant.

"I am Ganguly!" - ROFL

You've got an excuse though - you're Dutch so probably wasted..

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
luckyeddie said:
I've watched it twice - totally puerile twaddle but the idea is absolutely brlliant.

"I am Ganguly!" - ROFL
I picture him saying it in a Beavis voice.

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
luckyeddie said:

"I am Ganguly!" - ROFL

You've got an excuse though - you're Dutch so probably wasted..
haha. :laugh:

Jungle Jumbo

International Vice-Captain
It would be funny if the characters actually said anything funny, otherwise hilarious. The concept could be used better.

It's the same style of comedy as Little Britain: Joke A (funny first time) ROFL, Joke A (slightly less funny) ROFL, Joke A (slightly annoying) ROFL, Joke A (press big red button on hoofery).

I'm now gonna get slated by all the Little Britain fans out there...

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
The inner seven year old is an absolutely critical part of any well-rounded human being.

How else can you explain ClarkeWatch's rampant success? Just ask Jimmy Ormond...