• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Funny GIF of Pak vs Ind

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
Ah well, I liked the gif - in parts. I did enjoy Ganguly asking "I am ganguly??" after he was knocked on the head.

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The gif was a bit up and down but when I saw "I am Ganguly!" I thought of Matt Damon on Team America World Police.......

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
kids tv section: - Postman Pat, Fireman Sam, Thomas the tank Engire...
Round the Twist was actually alright....I believe Bananas in Pyjamas was either from Oz or NZ and was by far the worst import =/

as for the gif....yeah it's crudely animated....but it has it's moments :happy:

Jungle Jumbo

International Vice-Captain
superkingdave said:
Somehow i always managed to wake up to Hi5 when i was at University, is that still going strong?
Whoaah some of the presenters on there are pretty good at 7 in the morning...